RSS

Thunder Dash
New Member Forum-Moderator
14/06/2017 2:25 pm  

Steam Name: Thunderbola

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101089213

Timezone: CST

Rank applying for: Admin

Are you experienced with ULX?:  I have a lot more experince with ULX than when i was last on this server.

Have you ever had any experience as a staff member? (If yes, please include the server(s) name):  Yes i have had experience with being staff.  It was on the older version of the server.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I want to help out hyperly on his server again.  I also want to do it because I enjoy working on servers.

What will you do to help the server?:  I will help keep  a friendly and relaxed environment within the server.  Ass well as keeping trolls to a minimum

Have you ever been banned, or kicked from the server?:  I have never been kicked or banned from a server.

How often do you plan on comming on the server?:  As often as possible.  I have work on Mondays and Thursdays at 5:30 to 7:30.

What do others think of you?: People usually find me kind and relaxing.  As well as being very helpfull and friendly.  /)°3°(\

Any extra comments: (Optional)

ReplyQuote
Thunder Dash
14/06/2017 2:30 pm  

Rank applying for: Moderator

ReplyQuote
Thunder Dash
14/06/2017 2:37 pm  

* What will you do to help the server?:  I will help in all peoples problems no matter what it is swiftly and justly.  I will always give someone the benefit of the doubt and never assume they are guilty just because of who they are.  I will not abuse my powers in an way.  I will try my best to keep the server as a friendly and safe environment.  I will be friendly to anyone and everyone.  I will give reasonable punishments and never cruel and unreasonable.

ReplyQuote
Hyperly
Eminent Member Admin
14/06/2017 2:39 pm  

-ACCEPTED-

Your application was very close to not being accepted so I had to decide whether I should accept it or not. But after you fixed it a little I decided i'd accept you, the server has been running low on staff anyways.

Congrats :3

-Korean Pony-

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Skip to toolbar